What medication do you offer?
Our pharmacy sells generic and brand name medicine. One can easily tell the difference between these types of medication on our site. Brand name products are marked with the word brand in their names. Generic medications dont have this mark in their names. The offered medication is of high quality.
Is generic Medication as good as brand name anologue?
Is your generic medication FDA approved?
- A generic medication is an exact copy of a brand-name medicine. It has the same route of administration, dosage, intended use, side effects, safety and strength (even if a pill has a different shape or color). A generic drug simply means that the drug is not made by the original manufacturer, the chemical is exactly the same. To put it differently generics have identical active ingredients and their pharmacological effects are the same (as those of their brand-name equivalents). Thus a generic drug is not worse than brand medicine.
- Example : A generic version of Glucophage is metformin.
- A lot of people erroneously believe that generic medications need more time to work. This is not true. Generics work as effectively and quick as the brand-name analoques (according to FDA requirements). Therefore the speed of absorption of active ingredients does not differ. The difference that one can find between a brand medication and a generic lies in the name, shape and price. The original manufacturer uses a brand name whereas a generic drug is usually called by the name of the active ingredient. The matter is that a manufacturer can not possess a patent for a certain chemical agent, this is why different manufacturers of generic drugs are able to produce the so-called generics legally.
Generics presented on our site are FDA approved.
Why do many people prefer buying generic medication?
How the cheap price of a generic medication can be explained?
- A lot of people choose generics because a lot of money is spent by the manufacturers of brand-name drugs to advertise their products. Thus the manufacturer convinces the consumers of the necessity to buy his/her product. A generic drug manufacturer spends less money on product development and advertising.
- What is more : A generic analogue for the same medication creates competition. This fact helps to reduce the price (Taken from: US Food and Drug Administration).
Do all brand-name medications have their generic versions?
- A lot of people are somehow concerned because generics are usually less expensive than their brand analogues. The quality and effectiveness is open to question. We assure you that there is nothing to worry about. One of the most strict requirements of The Food and Drug Administration is safety/effectiveness.
- A generic drud manufacturer does not spend money on marketing and development of his/her products. That is why a generic medication is cheaper. A lot of substantial money is spent by the original manufacturer on research/development, marketing and promotion. It is important that a patent is granted when a manufacturer presents a new product. It gives the company an exclusive right to sell this medication (as long as the patent is valid).
- As soon as the patent expires, a manufacturer can appeal to the FDA to gain the permission to produce/sell generic versions of the drug. Different entrepreneurs can afford producing and selling the medication cheaper because they dont need to take into account the start-up costs for development of the drug. The price can be lowered because of the competition among multiple companies begin producing and selling a medication.
- We hope that the common misbelief that a generic medication is inferior in quality to brand analogues and is manufactured in poor quality facilities is ruined. The Food and Drug Administration requires the same standards for all drugs, that is the reason why many companies produce both brands and generics.
No unfortunately. A manufacturer can produce a generic drug only after the brand-name drug patent expires. As soon as a patent is expired, not every manufacturer decides to make a generic version of a particular drug. Only half of all brand medications have their generic analogues.
How one can be sure in the quality of the drugs you sell?
High quality of the products is the matter of major importance to every seller. Our pharmacy sells only high-quality products. The better the quality of a product is, the more clients we have. It is as simple as that. Thus we choose only reliable suppliers who provide us with all the necessary documentation and thoroughly test the quality of every drug.
Do you require a prescription?
A prescription is not required. Please consult a Health Care Provider before taking this or that medicine. It is important to take into consideration some contra-indications or diseases a patient may have. Only a specialist can prescribe the exact medication and the required dosage.
Is there any difference between the following dosages: Viagra 50 mg and 100 mg?
What is the difference between Soft and Regular pills?
- A 50mg pill of Viagra contains 50 mg of active ingredient (Sildenafil concentrate) and a 100mg Viagra pill contains 100mg of Sildenafil.
- A 50mg pill is the standard dose used to achieving the desired effect. It is important to take into consideration that the effect may vary for different people. One can begin with a 25mg pill (you can divide a 50mg pill in two pieces). Therefore one can decide if it is enough. One can take a 50mg pill if the desired effect is not reached.
How can one place an order?
- The zone of absorption and the speed of action differ in these types of pills. Soft pills are believed to act quicker than the Regular ones.
- One can eat fatty food or take alcohol when taking Soft pills.
- They dissolve under the tongue.
- Please keep in mind that drinking is not recommended when taking regular pills.
You can place an order on our site it is fast and easy. You choose a product you want and add it to the cart. Then you press the checkout button. Youll find yourself on the billing page, where youll have to fill in all the necessary fields.
What are your available payment methods?
All available payment methods you will see on our billing page.
How fast my credit card will be charged?
When a Â«Complete your orderÂ» button is pressed, the data is transmitted to our processing centre where we check asll the info. Then we charge a credit card. When the attempted charge is approved by the bank your order will receive the following status: Approved. You will receive a confirmation email (sent to the indicated email address) once your order is processed and approved.
What should I do if an order has been made and i see no charge on my credit card?
Is it secure to give my credit card info on your site?
- That means that we were unable to charge your credit card for some reason.
- Please call your bank to sort out the problem. Your bank may prohibit international charges for reasons of safety.
- Please check whether the filled data is correct (billing address, CVV code and the expiry date).
- Please reorder once all the info has been checked.
The protection of credit card details is the question of major importance to us. Weve been in this business for a long time and have a lot of satisfied customers. That is why we pay much attention to privacy and security of our customers. We guarantee the highest level of protection when your credit card information is processed. On our billing page we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). It absolutely guarantees its security. Our online order system uses the latest security encryption technology. Thus our clients can be sure that their personal data is properly protected.
What should I do if the package was damaged during transportation and some products are missing?
Please contact our customer care department ASAP. We will do our best to satisfy our customers. We will either resend the package at no expense or issue a refund.
What is the shelf life of the products you offer?
You will see the expiry date on the blister. It is indicated on each blister. The average shelf life is usually 2 years (from the date of production). However the expiry date may differ for various medications.
What should I do if I there is no required dosage?
The situation may differ :
- If you need a 50 mg pill and we sell only 100 mg of a certain medication, you may divide a pill into two pieces.
- If you need a 25 mg pill and we have only 100 mg of a certain medication, you may divide a pill into 4 pieces (or a 50 mg pill into 2 parts).
If you need a100 mg pill and we are offering only a 50 mg pill, you may take two 50 mg pills.